‘Tea Roses’ Silk Scarf by Dionisia Designs.
Dionisia used leaves and flowers collected from her garden to create these amazing Eco Printed scarves.
Colours and designs are seasonal, and every scarf created is unique in colour and pattern.
Eco printing can be done in many different ways. At its root, eco printing refers to the act of directly applying plants to textiles to alter colour, apply colour and create interesting designs. “Natural dyeing” is a component, as everything used is natural, such as flowers, leaves, bark, bugs, roots etc
Actual colour may differ from image.
- Cold water gentle hand wash
- Use a mild silk-friendly detergent.
- Then lay it flat and roll it in a towel to absorb any lingering moisture
- Lay flat to air dry
- Set the iron to low heat (or the silk setting).
- Iron silk only once it’s dry and be sure to put a cloth between the silk and the iron.
- Do not spray or wet silk while ironing, you may get water-stains.
Please feel free to contact us for more information.