$25.90 – $30.90
Each piece of Eiress jewellery is lovingly hand-crafted by Lene to bring out the goodness in you.
Each piece of Eiress jewellery is lovingly hand-crafted by Lene to bring out the goodness in you. Lene’s Noewegian heritage and love for her children inspired her range of silicone jewellery that can be worn from dawn to dusk.
Nordic mythology is steeped with legends of gods and goddesses who inspire passion, creativity and zeal for life. Eir was one such Nordic goddesses who was admired as a life giver and who presided over childbirth both in the family home and in the courts of kings.
The Eiress logo beads the Nordic runic symbol for a gift of joy. Your Eiress jewellery is meant to be just that. Bright you and your bub joy amd make you feel like a goddess. Simply turn it around with the colours indicating which breast you fed from last, or which breast is good to go next!
A quirky way to also keep busy hands focused on the beads while having their feed.
All our silicone necklaces are:
- Made with 100% certified food grade silicone
- Free from BPA, phthalates, cadmium, PVC, latex and lead
- The cord is made of strong nylon, and comes with a safety clasp for easy release when tugged
- Easily adjusted to shorter length by redoing the knot. Make sure you tie a strong knot, and that both sides are the same length before cutting off the excess cord
- Always check jewellery before wear
- Washable with warm soapy water, let it dry on a towel or pat dry
Important: This product is NOT A TOY! Eiress jewellery is designed for adults to wear. Ages 3+ only!
*Please bear in mind that photo may slightly different from actual item in terms of color due to the lighting during photo shooting or the monitor’s display.
Turquoise, Rainbow, Baby pink&Grey, Baby Pink, Salmon, Pink, White&Grey, Pastel Blue, Pastel Purple, Grey, Rainbow 2, Green&Grey, Dark Blue, Blue, Pastel Blue&Wood