My chosen medium is silver. I love its’ lustre, malleability and the way it can be smooth and shiny or heavily textured. I like the “antique” look so I always age my art to give it that look. After studying Art and Design in Bunbury many years ago, I pursued an art career designing and making individual jewellery pieces. This led to a solo exhibition at the Bunbury Regional Galleries as well as exhibiting in various private galleries in the South West of W.A. and Perth.
After many years of jewellery design, I decided to shift my focus to making small, framed silver “pictures” which I hope evoke an idea, feeling or memory in the viewer.
My inspiration is nature, faith and relationships.
- Every picture is totally handcrafted, therefore please expect slight variations from the images shown
- Designs can be altered to suit individual preferences
- Either freshwater pearls or gemstones may be used in each design
- New design commissions welcome
- Every picture comes framed in a black or white frame ready to hang or free-stand.
- Price range $95-$260 depending on size
Beverley Purchase Exhibition, First prize, and 2 Highly Commended
Morawa Art Awards, Highly Commended
Canning Art Award, Highly Commended
Wongan Biennial Exhibition, Highly Commended
Beverley Art Prize, First prize
Rotary Club of Pinjarra Art Exhibition, First prize
No products were found matching your selection.