15th October 2018
We’re calling out to all artists to take part in our Instagram contest ‘Spirits of Christmas’.
Christmas is just around the corner and it’s time to discover that Christmas mood!
We invite you to create a special art work for our contest. All artistic mediums are welcome, but your work should be related to the subject of our contest.
The competition is held from the 19th of October to the 19th of November, 2018.
Our jury short list 10 finalists and our followers will vote for winner. The winner will hare his/her work display in the shop front window of The Artisan Store Fremantle all December for FREE!
RULES of the competition.
To take part in our contest you need:
- Place on your Instagram page our main BANNER (you’re welcome to download animated version here) and text:
“I participate in the contest ‘Spirits of Christmas’ from @theartisanstore”
- FOLLOW our Instagram account @theartisanstore.
- CREATE your work in any medium of your choice and post pictures of stages: minimum of THREE stages (inspiration or selection of materials, process and finished work). You can upload photos with the stages at any time and in any order within the contest until the 19th of November, 2018.
- Be sure to write our TAG #tasf_spiritsofchristmas under all competitive photos.
- Your page should be OPEN and friendly 😉
- One artist can apply maximum of 3 works.
- Your work should fit cube 30x30x30 cm.
- Your work can not take part in any other competitions!
- Participation in our contest is free. We are welcome all artists who follow our simple rules.
- Open to all WA artists.
Let’s make this Christmas special together!